Friday 29 January 2016

For all April delegates

Afternoon lovely people.

I'm going to be planning as many new and exciting things to put into the shop for the April event as I can so I'm after a bit of feedback from you. 

If you were buying MDF or greyboard/chipboard items what would you most likely look out for? I've added some ideas below but please add any other areas of interest in the comments too.

If there are any particular items that you would like but can't find available anywhere then pop those down in the comments too? 


  • FLORA AND FAUNA
  • STEAMPUNK
  • HOME DECOR
  • FLOURISHES
  • STORAGE
  • WORDS AND PHRASES
  • THEMED: HALLOWEEN/CHRISTMAS ETC
  • 3D HOUSES/SCENES
  • ARCHES, SHRINES AND SHADOW BOXES

2 comments:

  1. I love all those options. I love stackable storage options, things to put jewellery in, like little cupboards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Some decorative frames in a variety of sizes and shapes would be good. Possibly some oval ones, as well as rectangles, circles, squares etc. Really looking forward to the weekend!
    Thanks, Emma

    ReplyDelete